Hi, it’s Dave again.
We’ve been talking about the “Never-Ending Bull Market” the past week and everyone here in the office is getting pretty excited for the big presentation.
Our team of experts – Harry, Rodney, Adam, Lance and John – they all agree that this is one of the most powerful wealth-creating discoveries they’ve ever seen.
Charles has looked at historical data all the way back to 1999 and shown that it could have helped you become a multi-millionaire starting from just $10,000.
Now, the official number from that research comes in a hair over $7.5 M.
In reality, trading patterns of different investors could have led to slight variations in that… but the result would still be in the millions.
And Charles is so confident in the “Never-Ending Bull Market,” he’s made it his personal goal to show at least 10,000 people how to use it potentially become a millionaire themselves.
So, I have two questions for you:
- Do you want to be one of these future millionaires?
- If so, what would you do with all that money?
You don’t have to answer me. In fact, you may have already done that when you registered for the event.
I just want to make sure you believe it can happen – because with the “Never-Ending Bull Market,” it absolutely can!
By the way, here’s what several of your fellow attendees told us about their millionaire dreams:
- “Becoming a millionaire would change my life by allowing me to retire again. I retired ten years ago at probably one of the worst market environments and economy. I am hoping to retire again soon. I would like to buy another house, one with a garage, as we live in northern Ohio, where the winters seem to last forever.” – registered attendee
- “I used to be a multi-millionaire and lost it all in the 2008 downturn – a sad story. Increasing my portfolio to 7 figures would give me the financial security I used to have. Plus I could once more help the charities that I long to give to. I’d like to help my community in tangible ways as well. And my family also. What a blessing this would be!” – registered attendee
- “I would put it back in the market and double and triple it again, over and over.” – registered attendee
- “Becoming a millionaire would enable me to quit my job and give me more time to spend with family, hobbies, and charities. I would pay off my mortgage and car payment and invest the rest.” – registered attendee